Lodging with Pets Consent Application
Customers wishing to lodge with pets must be sure to submit this Consent Application by their lodging date.
We may refuse lodging for customers who have not submitted their consent.
Ryokan Shiro Terms for Lodging with Pets
- 1. Lodging is limited to indoor dogs and indoor cats that have been vaccinated against rabies or received the combined vaccine for infectious diseases within one year.
- 2. If circumstances have prevented your pet from undergoing the above vaccinations, please submit a deferment certificate / medical certificate issued by a veterinarian.
- 1. Lodging is limited to indoor dogs and indoor cats that are normally kept indoors.
- 2. We limit the number of pets that can lodge to three pets per group.
- 3. If your beloved dog is menstruating, please have her wear a paper diaper and be thoroughly careful of contact with other dogs.
During Your Stay
- 1. When entering this Inn, use the provided towel to wipe off your pet’s feet.
- 2. Inside the Inn, for small dogs and cats, either hold them or keep them in cages, and keep medium-sized and large dogs on a leash held close to you. Manage your pets so that they do not cause any inconvenience or danger for other customers, other accompanying pets, and local residents.
- 3. Pet owners shall be held responsible for cleaning up after their pet’s excrement.
- 4. If a pet urinates on bedding, cushions, or the like, the pet owner shall be charged with dry cleaning fees.
- 5. We may charge the pet owner an equivalent amount if any of the facility’s furniture, fixtures, or the like are damaged or soiled due to a pet.
- 6. Please refrain from shampooing your pet in the guest room.
- 7. Do not leave your pet alone in a room. Always have somebody stay behind together.
- 8. We will not be able to look after your pet.
- 9. If your beloved dog barks excessively or performs actions such as mounting, promptly calm them down.
- 10. Please be aware that we may refuse lodging if there is any false information in your Application or if you violate these Terms during your stay.
- 11. If your pet causes danger or damage to other customer or another customer’s pet or belongings, we ask that you handle the situation at the responsibility of the involved parties. Please be aware that this hotel will not bear responsibility.
- 12. Please be aware that this hotel will not bear responsibility for unpredictable situations, such as a pet being injured, dying, being stolen, or running away while in our facility due to unavoidable circumstances.