- Personal Information
“Personal information” shall refer to “personal information” as described in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information related to a living individual that can be used to identify a particular individual using the name, date of birth, address, phone number, contact information, or other description in the said information, and to data involved in the physical appearance, finger prints, or voice pattern, as well as to information that can be used to identify an individual from the said information itself such as the insurance number of a health insurance card (personal identification information).
- Collection Method for Personal Information
When a user uses this service, this Inn may ask for personal information including the user’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number. This Inn may also collect information related to transactions records or payments made between a user and a partner or the like that includes personal information of the user from this Inn’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, and the like, hereinafter, “partners”).
- Purpose for Collecting / Using Personal Information
This Inn collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
- 1. To provide and manage this Inn’s services
- 2. To respond to inquiries from users (including confirming a user’s identity)
- 3. To send e-mails providing information about new functions, update information, campaigns, and the like for services the user is currently using, as well as information about other services provided by this Inn
- 4. To send notification as necessary such as for maintenance or important notices
- 6. To have the user view, change, or delete their own registered information or view the status of usage
- 7. To charge the user for usage fees in paid services
- 8. Purposes ancillary to the above usage purposes
- Changes to Usage Purposes
This Inn may change the purposes of usage for personal information, limited to cases where the purpose of use is reasonably deemed to be related to the purpose of use before the change.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- 1. Excluding the cases listed below, this Inn shall not provide personal information to a third party without the user’s consent in advance. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and ordinances.
- 1.1. Cases where it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to gain the consent of the individual concerned
- 1.2. Cases where it is particularly necessary to improve public sanitation or promote the healthy growth of children and it is difficult to gain the consent of the individual concerned
- 1.3. Cases where it is necessary to cooperate in the execution of work determined by law or ordinance carried out by a national agency, regional public organization, or the subcontractor thereof, and gaining consent from the individual concerned could hinder the execution of said work
- 1.4. Cases where announcement or public notice of the following matters was given in advance and this Inn submitted notification to the Personal Information Protection Commission
- 1.4.1. Provision to third parties is included in the purpose of usage
- 1.4.2. Items of data provided to third parties
- 1.4.3. Means or method of provision to third parties
- 1.4.4. Stoppage of provision of personal information to third parties upon request from the individual concerned
- 1.4.5. Method by which requests from the individual concerned are received
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the destination to which the said information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases.
- 2.1. Cases in which this Inn subcontracts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of usage
- 2.2. Cases in which personal information is provided as part of the succession of business due to a merger or other such reason
- 2.3. Cases in which the personal information is to be used in collaboration with a particular party and the individual concerned is given notice in advance, or the individual concerned can easily learn, thereof as well as the items of personal information to be used in collaboration, the scope of the party using it in collaboration, the purpose of usage of the party using it, and the name of the party bearing responsibility for the said personal information
- 1. Except where determined by law, ordinance, or otherwise provided for in this Policy, the contents of this Policy are subject to change without notice to the user.
For any inquiries regarding this Policy, please contact us below.
Address: 1F 8-20 Enomachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City 730-0851
Company name: Whitegarden Yuri Ltd.